PHOTOS: Alia Bhatt keeps it ethnic & chic for Raazi promotions!
Alia Bhatt is currently making headlines with her upcoming film ‘Raazi’. The film which also stars Vicky Kaushal is all set to release on 11th May 2018.
The film is directed by Meghna Gulzar and is an adaptation of Harinder Sikka’s novel Calling Sehmat, about an Indian spy married to a Pakistani military officer during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
Alia Bhatt will be essaying three different roles as a spy, daughter, and wife in the film. After her blockbuster film ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’, her fans are sure that this one will too be a hit affair at the box office. (Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt sans typical superhero costumes for ‘Brahmastra’?)
The actress is currently on a promotional spree with ‘Raazi’ and we must say the actor is keeping the promotions traditional and chic at the same time. Let’s decode her promotional outfits.
1. Alia Bhatt looked easy breezy in a blue Anita Dongre Anarkali gown.
2. She pulled off Varsha Wadhwa’s pearl and Swarovski embroidered tea rose-hued organic bamboo ensemble effortlessly!
3. The actress made the right fashion statement in a Giambattista Valli’s white and black dress.
4. Alia turned heads at a promotional event with an embroidered chintz appliqué Choga from House of Kotwara’s Chintz collection.
5. The media couldn’t take their eyes off this beauty at the song launch event. The actress opted for a light old, zari embroidery Manish Malhotra outfit.
6. Alia Bhatt’s this outfit gave everyone right lady Boss vibes! The actress had paired blue skinny jeans with a white camisole and a cropped denim jacket from French Connection.
She surely knows how to slay each outfit with ease!