- Birthday20 December, 1993
- Fun Trivia:She had to leave her college owing to her tight shooting schedules.
- Famous Quote:Be different, no one can never forget you easily.
- Place of Birth:Trivandrum, Kerala
- Place of Residence:Alappuzha, Kerala
- Profession:Actress, Anchor, Model, Singer
Before foraying into the world of films, Nazriya Nazim was an anchor at Malayalam television channel Asianet. She made her screen debut as a child artiste with the 2006 Malayalam film Palunku before making her full-fledged debut with 2013 Malayalam film Maad Dad. In her short career, the actress has appeared in successful films like Neram, Raja Rani, Ohm Shanthi Oshaana and Bangalore Days among others. Winner of Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut South for her performance in Tamil film Neram (2014), Nazriya has been on a break from films ever since her marriage to actor Fahadh Faasil.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.