- Birthday01 June, 1970
- Fun Trivia:Madhavan took part in various college NCC activities and became the winner of Maharashtra NCC Best Cadet award. After winning the award, he was given the opportunity to visit England with seven other best NCC cadets for receiving training from the Royal Army of England.
- Famous Quote:Don’t waste too much time analyzing what went wrong. Reliving your failures only chips away at your confidence.
- Place of Birth:Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
- Place of Residence:Mumbai, India
- Profession:Actor, Writer, Television Host, Producer
Born as Madhavan Ranganathan, R. Madhavan is a Filmfare Award-winning Indian actor who started acting after marriage at the age of twenty-nine unlike other stars. His first film appearance was in the 2000s romantic film, Alaipayuthey and in the 2002 blockbuster Kannathil Muthamittal, he portrayed the role of a father of an orphaned child alongside Simran. He has worked as an actor in Hindi television serials like Banegi Apni Baat and Ghar Jamai, which went on to become cult soaps and made him a small-screen favourite. Madhavan’s biggest Bollywood hits were Rang De Basanti and Guru, which got him rave reviews.