- Sponsored -
Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide: Lesser known facts about the rising superstar
Sushant Singh Rajput took his life a little while earlier today. The 34-year old actor had been one of the few actors among the younger lot who had attained greatness by his roles and the way he used to talk at interviews, etc. But we bet there are many things that you didn’t know about the actor par excellence. Have a look at some of the lesser-known facts about the rising superstar.
- Not just a fine actor, he was also a fine student. He was an All India Top 7th ranker in AIEEE exam conducted for engineering students all over the country, following which he pursued mechanical engineering only to drop out in his fourth year to follow his dream to become an actor.
- Born in Patna, Sushant is the younger and only brother of four sisters. His father was a government official. He lost his mother when he was just in 12th standard. The actor kept posting emotional and heart-rending posts for his mother occasionally on his social media pages, which showed how much he missed her.
- Many think Sushant’s television debut was the popular daily soap, ‘Pavitra Rishta’. However, that’s not true. Many still don’t know that the actor started his acting career with the role of Preet Juneja in the serial ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Dil Mera’.
- The actor danced with Shiamak Davar and Ashley Lobo’s troupe and also learned martial arts from Allan Amin and went on to assist the renowned director, Mohit Suri during the shoot of his film, ‘Raaz 2’.
- Not just a phenomenal actor, Sushant was also a genius student in his school and college days. He was a National level Olympiad winner in Physics.
May his soul rest in peace.
Trending This Week
- Sponsored -