- Movie Director: Luv Ranjan
- Cast and Crew: Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha, Sunny Singh, Fatima Sana Shaikh.
- Releasing Date: 25 January 2013
- Music Composers: Hitesh Sonik
- Lyricist: Luv Ranjan
- Production House: Wide Frame Pictures
- Fun Fact: Fatima Sana Shaikh played a supporting part as Vani’s friend in this film. She of course later got her first lead role as wrestler Geeta Phogat in the Blockbuster movie Dangal.
- Why it Made News: The famous Pyaar Ka Punchnama pair of Kartik Aaryan and Nushrat Bharucha starred in their second movie together and later also teamed up for two more projects.
Akaash (Kartik Aryan) and Vani (Nushrat Bharucha) fall in love over 4 years of college life. Vani hides the relation from her family owing to their conservative values. Akaash then leaves for UK for further studies while Vani returns to her hometown, Dehradun. Soon her elder sister elopes with her boyfriend bringing humiliation to her traditional parents and she is forced to marry a groom of their choice. Akaash returns home and is heartbroken to figure out that Vani has left for Bangalore. Her husband Ravi (Sunny Singh) turns out to be a control freak and Vani starts feeling caged in the marriage gradually losing her confidence and free spirit. Later she comes across her old college friends Shekhar and Sumbul (Fatima Sana Shaikh) who remind her of the old days and also how Akaash is still in love with her. She goes on a Holiday with them and Akaash and Vani come across each other after years. How the group of friends free Vani from the abusive marriage and make her regain her love for life form the climax.