Ankur Arora Murder Case
- Movie Director: Suhail Tatari
- Cast and Crew: Arjun Mathur, Kay Kay Menon, Vishakha Singh, Tisca Chopra, Paoli Dam
- Releasing Date: June 14, 2013
- Music Composers: Chirantan Bhatt
- Lyricist: Sagar Lahauri
- Production House: Vikram Bhatt
- Fun Fact: It was initially thought to shoot the film in the same hospital in Delhi where the Ankur Arora murder case actually happened.
- Why it Made News: The film was in news for highlighting a disturbing issue of death during surgery as it is based on a real-life incident where a boy dies on the operation table due to medical negligence.
Dr Asthana (Kay Kay Menon) is the Chief Surgeon of the Shekhawat General Hospital. Dr Romesh (Arjun Mathur) was a young medical intern who looked up to Dr Asthana and wanted to be like him until he realised that a good surgeon is not necessarily a good human being. This realisation dawns upon him after an 8-year-old boy, Ankur Arora, dies due to Dr Asthana’s medical negligence. Ankur’s mother Nandita Arora (Tisca Chopra), and lawyer Kajori Sen (Paoli Dam), set out on a journey to fight for the truth, supported by Dr Romesh. All the necessary evidences against Dr Asthana were destroyed and witnesses turned hostile. However, Dr Riya Srivastava (another intern in love with Dr Romesh) shoots Dr Asthana’s confession in her mobile, thus leading to his arrest.