- Movie Director: Atul Sabharwal
- Cast and Crew: Arjun Kapoor, Sashaa Agha
- Releasing Date: 17 May, 2013
- Music Composers: Amartya Rahut, Vipin Mishra
- Lyricist: Vipin Mishra, Puneet Sharma, Manoj Kumar Nath
- Production House: Yash Raj Films
- Fun Fact: Initially Sushant Singh Rajput was to be cast in the double lead role.
- Why it Made News: Sasha Agha, daughter of Salma Agha made her Bollywood debut with this film.
Yashvardhan Singh’s (Jackie Shroff) wife Veera (Tanvi Azmi) turns informer against her own husband and runs away with one of her twin children Vishal (Arjun Kapoor) and seeks shelter with police inspector Vijaykant Phogat (Anupam Kher) while the other twin Ajay is left with Yashvardhan. In order to bring down Yashvardhan, Vishal decides to enter Yashvardhan’s house, posing as Ajay while the real Ajay is kept captive. Vishal keeps leaking information about Yashvarshan to DCP Ravikant (Rishi Kapoor), who wants to take over Yashvardhan’s business empire. In a race for power, Vishal and Ajay join forces, but eventually Ajay is jailed while Vishal goes back to live with mother Veera.