- Movie Director: S.S. Rajamouli
- Cast and Crew: Prabhas, Tamannaah, Anushka Shetty, Rana Daggubati, Ramya Krishnan.
- Releasing Date: July 10, 2015
- Music Composers: M. M. Keeravani
- Lyricist: Ananta Sriram, Inaganti Sundar, Ramajogayya Sastri, K. Shiva Shakti Datta, Chaitanya Prasad, Aditya, Noel Sean
- Production House: Arka Media Works
- Fun Fact: Baahubali became the fastest Indian movie to collect 100 Crores. It did so in just 35 hours!
- Why it Made News: This movie became a cult instantly with it's larger than life portrayal. It’s special effects, music, direction, cinematography, story, everything was acclaimed both critically and commercially in India as well as overseas. The payment of all actors especially Prabhas' became quite a news!
Shivudu has been raised with tribals in the province of Mahismathi. He is willing to explore the mountains and go beyond them. He meets Avantika, a rebel, and falls in love with her and happily joins her cause to overthrow Bhallala Deva and rescue the Queen Devasena. In this process, he learns the truth about himself, that he is the rightful heir of the Mahismathi kingdom, and son of the warrior Baahubali, who was to be coronated. Mahismathi is being ruled by an evil king Bhallala Deva, who is Baahubali’s cousin, and came to power after conspiring against Baahubali which leads to his death. When Shivudu stealthily breaches the palace’s walls, he meets Devasena and sets her free and takes her with him. Eventually, he learns she is his mother, who was held captive by Bhallala Deva because she refused to marry him, while praying everyday for her son to arrive and avenge his father’s death.