- Movie Director: Aditya Om
- Cast and Crew: Manisha Kelkar, Aditya Om
- Releasing Date: 18 January 2013
- Music Composers: Nikhil Kamat, Lavan, Veeral
- Lyricist: Shivsagar Singh, Aditya Om
- Production House: Modern Cinema, Punch Tantra Motion Pictures
- Fun Fact: The completion of writing of the script took 2 years.
- Why it Made News: It garnered controversy as the story revolved around Political Dons.
Bhola Kewat (Om Narayan) is a boatman in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, he comes from lower caste but makes very unexpected jumps, reaching the tip of political supremacy. He is frequently challenged by other power players within the area. Political figures like Lochan Singh Yadav (Arshad Khan) and Hari Om Tripathi (Ashish Kotwal)play a constant game of loyalty and betrayal with Bhola. He falls in love with a woman of a different caste named Kajri (Manisha Kelkar) who is later saved from an honour killing mob due to Bhola’s association with her. The story provides a very realistic approach and a deep insight into the head of a man who leaves a conventional life at the expense of drawing power using a gun.