- Movie Director: Nishikant Kamat
- Cast and Crew: Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Shriya Saran, Ishita Dutta, Mrunal Jadhav
- Releasing Date: July 31, 2015
- Music Composers: Vishal Bhardwaj; Background score : Sameer Phaterpekar
- Lyricist: Gulzar
- Production House: Viacom 18 motion pictures in association with Panorama Studios
- Fun Fact: Earlier, Saif Ali Khan was to play Vijay's role but later Ajay Devgn was chosen for the Hindi remake.
- Why it Made News: Ajay Devgn and Tabu shone out in their roles. Devgn didn't play a cop, his otherwise sought after avatar, but the culprit!
A remake of Jeethu Joseph’s Malayalam hit by the same name, Drishyam is about a man going to any length to protect his family. Vijay Salgaonkar (Ajay Devgn) was an orphan but made a name for himself by running a successful cable TV service in Goa. He has a contended life with his wife and two daughters. But the otherwise peaceful family is shaken when their adopted daughter is secretly filmed by Sam, son of Inspector General of Goa police (Tabu) . Sam blackmails Vijay’s daughter for sexual favours and threatens to show the video clip. Anju, Vijay’s daughter unintentionally hits Sam on the head who dies. Vijay hides Sam’s body somewhere and the film revolves around the investigation of the case. Despite rounding up Vijay, Tabu and other investigating officers are not able to frame Vijay. The last scene reveals where Vijay had hidden Sam’s body; underneath the police station itself when it was under construction!