Dum Laga Ke Haisha
- Movie Director: Sharat Katariya
- Cast and Crew: Ayushmann Khurrana, Bhumi Pednekar
- Releasing Date: 27 February, 2015
- Music Composers: Anu Malik
- Lyricist: Varun Grover
- Production House: Yash Raj Films
- Fun Fact: The script of Dum Lagake Haisha was written in 2007, almost seven years before the film released.
- Why it Made News: Bhumi Pednekar marked her Bollywood debut with this film and gained a lot of kilos to portray her overweight character.
Prem Prakash Tiwari (Ayushmann Khurrana) is married off to an educated girl Sandhya (Bhumi Pednekar) who is a bit overweight. Prem visibly shows his disinterest in the marriage, while Sandhya tries her best to attract him. Sandhya and Prem have a showdown after which Sandhya decides to leave her husband and returns to her parent’s place. Sandhya and Prem apply for divorce but court decides that two must spend together for six months, during this course the couple takes the last chance to save their marriage by taking part in Dum Lagao contest. After winning over the contest, Sandhya and Prem finally fall in love.