Dum Maaro Dum
- Movie Director: Rohan Sippy
- Cast and Crew: Rana Daggubati, Abhishek Bachchan, Bipasha Basu, Aditya Pancholi, Prateik Babbar, Govind Namdeo
- Releasing Date: April 22, 2011
- Music Composers: Pritam, Midival Punditz, Karsh Kale
- Lyricist: Jaideep Sahni
- Production House: Ramesh Sippy Entertainment, Louverture Films, Cheyenne Enterprises
- Fun Fact: This was the first time a Bollywood film was mixed in Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound.
- Why it Made News: Following the release of a promotional dialogue, "Liquor is cheap here and women are even cheaper here, " a media professional Savio Rodrigues filed a petition to Goa Bench of Bombay High Court. The petition sought a permanent ban on the film stating that the wrong portrayal might attract sex offenders, drug launderers and criminals to Goa.
ACP Vishnu Kamath (Abhishek Bachchan) had a downfall in his career and personal life, when he gets a second chance for redemption. He is on a dangerous mission of cleaning up Goa of its illegal drug mafia. He is now pitted against the powerful drug lord Lorsa Biscuita (Aditya Pancholi). He also has to resuce a host of innocents trapped in the trade – Lorry (Prateik Babbar) and Zoey (Bipasha Basu) . He finds help from a local DJ, Joki (Rana Daggubati) who particularly wants to rescue his girlfriend Zoey from the mess. Will Kamath succeed in his mission?