I Love NY
- Movie Director: Radhika Rao, Vinay Sapru
- Cast and Crew: Sunny Deol, Kangana Ranaut, Tannishta Chatterjee, Prem Chopra, Reema Lagoo
- Releasing Date: July 10, 2015
- Music Composers: Pritam
- Lyricist: Falak Shabir, Mayur Puri
- Production House: T-Series
- Fun Fact: The movie received negative reviews for the difficult to believe story and Sunny Deol’s acting as he is not considered a good fit for a romantic comedy.
- Why it Made News: After being shelved by the producers in 2013, the film got released in 2015 after the success of Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Kangana Ranaut filed a case against the makers for cashing on her success.
Two strangers from two different citites have a chance encounter on New Year’s Eve. Randhir from Chicago is commitment phobic and is set to marry his girlfriend. Tiku is from New York. She is lonely and her boyfriend is high-handed and unreasonable. They both realise there is no romance in their life and make attempts to sustain their relationships. Their strange bond and mutual admiration leads to friendship and finally culminates into love! It is a romantic comedy film which tries to touch upon the thought that one can find solace in the company of complete strangers who at times land up understanding you more than your loved ones.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.