- Movie Director: Abhishek Chaubey
- Cast and Crew: Arshad Warsi, Naseeruddin Shah, Vidya Balan
- Releasing Date: January 29, 2010
- Music Composers: Vishal Bharadwaj
- Lyricist: Gulzar
- Production House: Shemaroo Entertainment, Vishal Bharadwaj Motion Pictures Pvt Ltd
- Fun Fact: The track Badi Dheere Jali is based on an Indian classical raaga Lalit and is sung by Rekha Bharadwaj.
- Why it Made News: A steamy kissing scene between Arshad Warsi and Vidya Balan created much hype before the film’s big screen release.
Khalujaan (Naseeruddin Shah) and his nephew, Babban (Arshad Warsi) are criminals who escape with money from their Boss and Khalu’s brother-in-law Mushtaq (Rajesh Sharma). The duo rush to take refuge with Vidyadhar Verma (Adil Hussain), but are welcomed by his attractive widow Krishna (Vidya Balan) . Khalu and Babban fall in love with Krishna, unaware that she is using them to find her husband who had faked his death.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.