Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana
- Movie Director: Sameer Sharma
- Cast and Crew: Kunal Kapoor, Huma Qureshi, Rajesh Sharma
- Releasing Date: November 2, 2012
- Music Composers: Amit Trivedi
- Lyricist: Shellee
- Production House: Anurag Kashyap Films, Jar Pictures, UTV Spotboy
- Fun Fact: Vicky Kaushal had made his debut with this film by playing a small role of young Omi.
- Why it Made News: It made it to the news for the positive reviews that it received from the critics.
Omi aka Kunal Kapoor is a man who is trying to save this life from a UK based gangster as he owes him money. He flies back to India and settles in his village. He claims to be a respected lawyer from UK. Huma Qureshi aka Harman is his childhood love who is now going to marry his cousin named Jeet. Omi’s family owns a restaurant and is famous for a dish named Chicken Khurana. Earlier, Omi had stolen money from his grandfather to head to London. Since then, his grandfather is in shock and has forgotten the secret recipe of Chicken Khurana. With the help of Harman, Omi tried to rebuild his family restaurant and finds the secret ingredient that his now late grandfather used to use making Chicken Khurana. It is a narcotic Herbal medicine. Omi and Harman fall in love with each other once again and they find out that Jeet loves someone else and has a kid. When everything gets sorted, the UK based gangster lands up in his village and he turns out to be one of the friends of Omi’s uncle Titu.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.