- Movie Director: Omung Kumar
- Cast and Crew: Priyanka Chopra, Darshan Kumaar, Sunil Thapa
- Releasing Date: September 5, 2014
- Music Composers: Shashi Suman, Shivam Pathak
- Lyricist: Prashant Ingole, Sandeep Singh
- Production House: Bhansali Productions, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures
- Fun Fact: Priyanka Chopra underwent exhaustive physical training for three months to gain a muscular physique and also learned Kom's distinct boxing style.
- Why it Made News: The film was premiered in the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival and was the first Hindi movie to be screened on the opening night of the festival.
The movie is a biopic based on the life of an Indian female boxer, Mary Kom, played by Priyanka Chopra. It shows her passion for boxing, her journey from becoming as aspiring boxer to a mother of twins and also the winner of 2008 AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships. The story takes us through Mary’s sufferings, her rigorous training and her rebellion against her father in order to pursue boxing.