Oh My God
- Movie Director: Umesh Shukla
- Cast and Crew: Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Mithun Chakraborty, Poonam Jhawer
- Releasing Date: September 28, 2012
- Music Composers: Himesh Reshammiya, Meet Bros Anjjan, Sachin-Jigar, Amar Mohile
- Lyricist: Shabbir Ahmad, Kumaar, Swanand Kirkire, Subrat Sinha
- Production House: Grazing Goat Pictures, Wave Cinemas, Spice Studios
- Fun Fact: The movie is based on a Gujrati play Kanji Virudh Kanji and a 2001 Australian film The Man Who Sued God.
- Why it Made News: The film was both a critical and commercial success and garnered widespread popularity.
Kanji is a shopkeeper who is an atheist, though he sells religious goods and sells his goods through made-up stories. One day, an earthquake destroys his shop, only his shop. He goes to the insurance company who refuses to pay him as it was an ‘act of God’. Furious, Kanji decides to sue God and that makes him an enemy in the eyes of the religious priests, who are sent the legal notice as they are the ‘representatives of God on earth’. One day, a guy named Krishna Vasudeva Yadav comes to help Kanji win his case. He makes him read Gita, Quran and The Bible, saying they have all the answers to his questions. When he wins the case, he has developed faith in God, when Krishna reveals he is actually Lord Krishna. He also made everyone understand that priests use religion as their business, and God can be found within each other, and not in statues.