- Movie Director: Anand L Rai
- Cast and Crew: Dhanush, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar, Mohammad Zeeshan, Ayyub, Abhay Deol
- Releasing Date: 21 June 2013
- Music Composers: A.R Rahman
- Lyricist: Irshad Kamil
- Production House: Krishika Lulla, Anand L Rai
- Fun Fact: Dhanush is the son-in-law of South superstar Rajnikanth.
- Why it Made News: This is supposed to be one of the first character backed roles for Sonam Kapoor, who had earlier only been in glamorous roles.
Kundan Shankar is in love with Zoya, who instead loves Akram Zaidi. When Zoya tells Kundan to convince her family to get her married to Akram, he goes ahead. He even decides to get himself married to a woman who had a childhood crush on him. However, he finds out that Akram Zaidi is a Sikh just a few days before the wedding. Enraged, Kundan reveals everything to Zoya’s family, resulting in two broken weddings, his and Zoya’s. However, all his not over and Kundan is destined to have another encounter with Zoya, this time with politics in the background.