- Movie Director: Abbas-Mustan
- Cast and Crew: Saif Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone
- Releasing Date: 25 January, 2013
- Music Composers: Pritam Chakraborty
- Lyricist: Mayur Puri, Prashant Ingole, Yo Yo Honey Singh
- Production House: UTV Motion Pictures, Tips Music Films
- Fun Fact: Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra were rumoured to have been offered the film.
- Why it Made News: After the film released, Saif Ali Khan confessed in an interview that the second half of the film was plastic, fake.
Ranvir Singh (Saif Ali Khan) befriends billionaire gangster Armaan Malik (John Abraham) and romances his half sister Alina (Deepika Padukone) . Ranvir is actually planning to bankrupt Armaan who is the killer of his wife Sonia (Bipasha Basu) . Armaan’s girlfriend Omisha (Jacqueline Fernandez) pretends to be Sonia’s sister and cons Ranvir into believing that she is planning a revenge. Armaan with the help of Omisha and RD (Anil Kapoor) plans to kill Ranvir, who is actually just faking his death. With the help of Alina, Ranvir manages to make Armaan penniless.