- Movie Director: Imtiaz Ali
- Cast and Crew: Ranbir Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri, Piyush Mishra, Aditi Rao Hydari
- Releasing Date: November 11, 2011
- Music Composers: A.R. Rehman
- Lyricist: Irshad Kamil
- Production House: Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd.
- Fun Fact: The climax of the movie, where Jordan was supposed to die, was re-shot after Imtiaz Ali and Ranbir Kapoor felt this wouldn’t come out as the best possible ending.
- Why it Made News: In one of the songs in the movie, titled ‘Saadda Haq’, there appears a banner saying ‘Free Tibet’, which was blurred in the movie, leading to controversy.
Janardan Jakhar is an aspiring musician who wants to become India’s Jim Morrison. He is told he has to be heartbroken to become a great rock star. He meets Heer, a popular girl in the college. They both become best friends and soon Heer gets married and moves to Prague, after giving him the name Jordan. Jordan re-focuses on his music and is signed by a record label. By then, he has been thrown out of his home on allegations of theft in his own home. Eventually, on a music tour he goes to Prague and is reunited with Heer. They share intimate moments which causes problems for both. Heer also has a terminal disease and things turn gloomier with her growing illness, but Jordan’s presence makes her feel much better.