Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster
- Movie Director: Tigmanshu Dhulia
- Cast and Crew: Jimmy Shergill, Randeep Hooda, Mahi Gill
- Releasing Date: September 30, 2011
- Music Composers: Amit Sial, Sunil Bhatia, Jaidev Kumar, Anuj Garg, Abhishek Ray, Ankit Tiwari, Mukhtar Sahota,
- Lyricist: Sandeep Nath, Babbu Mann
- Production House: Brandsmith Motion Pictures, Tigmanshu Dhulia Films
- Fun Fact: To get into her character of an alcoholic wife, Mahie Gill gulped down a few pints of vodka for a scene and was later unable to perform. Tigmanshu Dhulia wanted to do this film with Irrfan Khan who later became a part of the sequel.
- Why it Made News: Clippings of intimate scenes between Randeep Hooda and Mahie Gill were leaked on the internet and created quite a stir.
The story is set in a small town of Uttar Pradesh where a wealthy Raja Aditya Pratap Singh, re-marries another woman after the death of his wife. She is called ‘Choti Rani’ who subsequently becomes mentally unstable. The movie has multiple dimensions of love, betrayal and aspirations. It brings together the struggle of its characters on emotional, financial and political fronts. The presence of a mistress ,an interesting angle of mutual attraction between a hired assassin ‘Bablu’ and ‘Choti Rani’ , allies and enemies and an unexpected twist in the tale makes this movie interesting and in the end leaves us with the possibility of a sequel.