- Movie Director: Anant Mahadevan
- Cast and Crew: Himesh Reshammiya, Zoya Afroz, Sonali Raut, Yo Yo Honey Singh
- Releasing Date: May 16, 2014
- Music Composers: Himesh Reshammiya
- Lyricist: Sameer, Kumaar, Shabbir Ahmed
- Production House: Trishakti International Presents
- Fun Fact: The film marked the Bollywood debut of Yo Yo Honey Singh, as he played a negative role.
- Why it Made News: The film made much news because of its music that became a chartbuster with songs like 'Dard Dilo Ke' and 'Ice Cream Khaungi'. "Hai Apna Dil Toh Awaara', 'Sheeshe Ka Samundar' reminded of the good old era of Bollywood and Himesh Reshammiya was at his personal best.
Ex-cop turned actor Ravi Kumar (Himesh Reshammiya) is ona mission to find the real murderer of Zara Fernandes (Sonali Raut), and save his ladylove, Chandni Roy (Zoya Afroz). Chandni is a suspect as she had a bitter fight with Zara after the awards night. Both made their debut on the same day, while Zara’s film became a hit, chandni’s film flopped. Ravi’s suspect list consists of three people – Chandni’s ex-boyfriend Virmaan (Nakul Vaid), director Subba Prasad (Anant Mahadevan) and music director KD (Honey Singh) who had an affair with Zara. Ravi solves thecase where KD and Subba are convicted. But in the end, there is a twist and that is to do with Chandni!