- Movie Director: Anurag Kashyap
- Cast and Crew: Ronit Roy, Rahul Bhat, Surveen Chawla, Siddharth Kapoor, Anshikaa Shrivastava
- Releasing Date: December 26, 2014
- Music Composers: G. V. Prakash Kumar, Brian McOmber
- Lyricist: Gaurav Solanki, Vineet Singh
- Production House: Phantom Films
- Fun Fact: Anurag Kashyap personally told the child actor Anshikaa’s parents not to watch the movie because of its dark theme.
- Why it Made News: After widely acclaimed Gangs of Wasseypur, this was Anurag Kashyap’s next venture, thus gaining a lot of attention.
A little girl of age 10 is kidnapped when she was out with her father. Her step-father comes in and wants to investigate. Her suicidal mother has problems with both her ex-husband and current husband. In what seems like the war of egos, blame game begins and eventually things get so ugly that it seems like the girl doesn’t matter anymore, what matters is personal satisfaction.