- Movie Director: Shoojit Sircar
- Cast and Crew: Ayushmann Khurrana, Yami Gautam, Annu Kapoor, Puja Gupta
- Releasing Date: 20 April 2012
- Music Composers: Abhishek-Akshay, Bann, Rochak Kohli, Ayushmann Khurrana
- Lyricist: Akshay Verma, Juhi Chaturvedi, Kusum Verma, Ayushmann Khurrana, Rochak Kohli, Swanand Kirkire, Vijay Maurya
- Production House: John Abraham, Ronnie Lahiri
- Fun Fact: Ayushmann Khurrana learnt all the aspects of sperm donation for this film.
- Why it Made News: John Abraham, the producer, didn’t take the lead role, breaking tradition.
Vicky (Khurrana) is a young man who is looking for a good job, but is unable to find one. His mother nags him to get a job with his uncle. His neighbor, Shweta (Puja) is infatuated with him but he doesn’t reciprocate her feelings. Things change when he falls in love with Ashima Roy (Yami) and feels the need to make money. He meets a fertility specialist, Baldev Chhadha (Annu Kapoor). While Chhada convinces Vicky to donate, he keeps it a secret from everyone because of the social stigma attached to it. Things go awry when everyone raises questions about how he makes so much money.