- Movie Director: Ajit Sinha
- Cast and Crew: Shreyas Talpade, Manjari Phadnis
- Releasing Date: 23 September 2016
- Music Composers: Vipin Patwa, Jaydev Kumar, Gaurav Dagaonkar
- Lyricist: Guru Thakur
- Production House: Pen Films Pvt Ltd, Spyder Wave Films
- Fun Fact: Wah Taj was declared Tax Free in Uttar Pradesh a day before it released.
- Why it Made News: The shooting of the movie was wrapped up in June 2013, however it took more than three years to find a theatrical release.
Tukaram Marathe (Shreyas Talpade) and his wife Sundari (Manjari Phadnis) interrupt a tourist session at the Taj Mahal claiming that the land on which the heritage site is built, belongs to their ancestors. Their claim is further hyped by the media and after they sit on hunger strike, a court case follows where Tukaram presents letters from Humayan and Akbar as evidences for his demands. The matter is then settled through providing the couple with a farming land which belongs to a powerful industrialist who won’t let it go and instead pays for putting an end to Tukaram’s life. But he survives and later reveals that the real motive behind his claim was to avenge the same Industrialist who got his brother murdered. The industrialist’s confession in anger is taped by Tukaram and shown to everyone. With their purpose achieved, Tukaram and Sundari call off their claim on the Taj Mahal.