- Sponsored -
NCB to summon 6 Bollywood male actors in relation to the drug probe in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case?
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is currently investigating the drug probe in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case. For the same, the agency has so far summoned actresses like Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor and Rakul Preet Singh for interrogation.
Now, new reports state that the NCB has male actors on the radar. They will be summoning 6 Bollywood male actors who will be questioned about drug usage.
According to a report by CNN News18, apparently, 6 Bollywood male actors have come under the NCB scanner. Out of which three of them are big Bollywood A-listers and the rest are younger actors. The report also further stated that one of the actors has modelling career history. They are also said to be summoned by the agency for questioning.
Earlier, last week it was reported that 7 Bollywood actors, producers and other celebs were under the NCB radar, but the agency has not revealed any names yet.
#BREAKING | More explosive revelations coming out of NCB.
— CNNNews18 (@CNNnews18) October 1, 2020
It was also said Deepika Padukone’s co-stars have also come under the NCB radar and they will be summoned by the agency. But, the NCB officials refuted the rumours and said that the co-stars are not under any kind of radar. Talking to Times of India, an NCB official had said, “Do you want me to comment on false stories some of the media is reporting?”
Stay tuned to this space for more updates.
Trending This Week
- Sponsored -