Businessman Raj Kundra made a brief but pointed appearance before the media after securing bail in the alleged Bitcoin scam case, asserting his faith in the Indian judicial system and pushing back against what he described as excessive media hype around the matter.
Raj Kundra “Satyamev Jayate” After Getting Bail
Raj Kundra, who had been detained in connection with an ongoing investigation into cryptocurrency fraud, was granted bail by a Mumbai court on Friday after several rounds of hearings. As he walked out, cameras and reporters gathered to capture his first public remarks.
When asked about his experience with the case and whether he felt vindicated after getting bail, Kundra reiterated his confidence in the legal process. “Satyamev jayate,” he said, using the national motto to emphasise his belief that truth and justice will prevail.
Notably, Kundra also appeared without the face mask he had frequently worn during previous public appearances. When reporters pointed this out, he responded with a sharp remark: “Ab saare masks utar chuke hai, ab dusro ke masks utarenge.” His comment hinted at a more direct and confrontational stance moving forward.
Raj Kundra Believes Media Hyped His Alleged Bitcoin Scam
The producer further took aim at what he saw as sensationalised reporting around the investigation. He suggested that media coverage had blown details out of proportion, leading to unnecessary speculation and narrative building. “Media hypes stuff,” he said, underscoring his belief that the public conversation around the case had been influenced more by headlines than by verified facts.
The alleged Bitcoin scam case, which involves multiple people and entities, has been under police and judicial scrutiny for several weeks. Authorities have been investigating claims of financial irregularities and misuse of digital assets, though no formal charges have yet been filed in court.
With bail now secured, Raj Kundra is expected to continue cooperating with the investigation while preparing his legal defence. As proceedings move forward, his public statements suggest he is determined to let the judicial process unfold and to distance himself from unfounded narratives in the press.
For more news and updates from the entertainment world, stay tuned to Bollywood Bubble.
Also Read: AR Rahman Agrees To Credit Dagar Brothers In Veera Raja Veera Song Following Supreme Court Hearing In Copyright Case

Varsha Tiwari is a budding content writer passionate about Bollywood, pop culture, and the stories behind the spotlight. She enjoys breaking down trends, celebrity moments, and film narratives into engaging, reader-friendly content. Always curious and observant, she is currently pursuing a Master’s in Communication and Journalism. Outside of writing, she enjoys painting because storytelling doesn’t always need words to make an impact.
















