- Birthday29 December, 1974
- Fun Trivia:She was born on the same day as her father Rajesh Khanna.
- Famous Quote:The good part about getting older is that you stop trying to prove anything to anyone including yourself.
- Place of Birth:Mumbai
- Place of Residence:Mumbai
- Profession:Author, Film Producer, Interior Designer
Daughter of the late Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia, Twinkle Khanna made her acting debut with Barsaat in 1995 opposite Bobby Deol. The film went on to become a huge box-office success and Twinkle even received Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance. However, she faced a series of flops post Barsaat before Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai happened and salvaged her sinking career. International Khiladi, Baadshah and Mela are other films that she is known for. Upon marrying Akshay Kumar in 2001, she quit her film career. She is currently an author. Her books Mrs Funnybones and The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad have proved to be successes.