On Sushant Singh Rajput’s first death anniversary, CBI says investigation still ON
On Sushant Singh Rajput‘s first death anniversary, the leading investigative agency, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has finally shared an update on his death case. Ever since CBI took over the Kedarnath actor’s death case, the late actor’s family and fans have been waiting for an update on the case for a long time.
Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead in his Bandra Apartment on June 14, 2020. Today, CBI sharing an update about the actor’s death case said that the investigation is still going on and that they are looking into all the aspects of the case.
According to the ANI report, a CBI official said, “CBI investigation related to the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput is still continuing and all the aspects of the case are being looked into meticulously(sic).”
CBI investigation related to the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput is still continuing and all the aspects of the case are being looked into meticulously: CBI official pic.twitter.com/l7KYvbz9Xe
— ANI (@ANI) June 14, 2021
Following the MS Dhoni actor’s tragic death, the Narcotics Control Bureau and Directorate of Enforcement also took over his death case when the drugs trafficking and money laundering angle surfaced.
Earlier this month, on June 4, NCB had arrested Sushant’s former flatmate Siddharth Pithani in connection to the drug case linked to the actor’s death. Pithani had been sent to 14-day judicial custody. NCB had also probed Sushant’s former domestic helps, Neeraj and Keshav in the drugs case.
Sushant’s family and fans worldwide are hoping that justice is delivered in his case at the earliest. And that they all are able to reach closure after the reason behind his death is revealed.