Govinda's Manager Clarifies NO Apology Was Made

After videos and reports emerged about Govinda apologising to paps at a recent event after an altercation with security, his manager has now claimed the actor did not apologise. His manager added that it wasn’t the actor’s fault. Earlier on Tuesday, videos of actor Govinda went viral on the internet, wherein he is reportedly seen apologising to a pap following an altercation between the video journalist Sohel Fidai and his security at an event. Now, the actor’s manager, Shashi Sinha, has claimed that Govinda did not apologise to the paparazzo.

Govinda’s Manager Clarifies NO Apology Was Made

Govinda was recently seen attending the beauty pageant grand finale of the Mrs India Queen Pehchan Meri Season 4 event as the chief guest. As the actor left the venue, a large crowd of fans and paparazzi gathered around him to click pictures and interact with him. Amid the commotion, one of Govinda’s security guards seemingly pushed a paparazzo while trying to control the crowd. This led to a heated exchange between the two.

The videos circulating online showed the photographer confronting the security personnel and questioning why he was being pushed. The argument soon drew attention from people nearby, creating chaos outside the venue. However, before the matter could escalate further, Govinda stepped in and attempted to calm both sides down.

According to clips shared online, Govinda was seen telling his security guard that the pap was “his friend”. He later reportedly personally apologised to the photographer and requested everyone to relax. Govinda’s calm and respectful behaviour immediately caught the attention of social media users.

Govinda’s Manager Refutes Reports

However, Govinda’s manager has now clarified the situation. Talking to News9 live, Sinha said, “It was not Govinda’s fault, so why would he apologise? Govinda was attending a beauty pageant, while the paparazzi wanted an interview in a restricted area. The security staff were simply doing their duty.”

He further shared, “Security personnel do not always know who is who at crowded events. They stopped him, and an argument followed. Such things happen. Even I have been stopped at events before, but there is no need to create a scene because they are only doing their job.”

Sohel Fidai Reacts

Meanwhile, Sohel Fidai reportedly said the disagreement started after security guards pushed him. However, he added that Govinda himself was cordial when they later met. “Govinda was warm and polite, and after all that, he gave me a byte while getting into his car,” Fidai said.

Govinda has not announced any projects lately.

For more news and updates from the entertainment world, stay tuned to Bollywood Bubble.

Also Read: Govinda Apologises After Security Misbehaves With Paps At Event; Heated Argument Video Goes VIRAL- Watch