Actors Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and John Abraham starrer Pathaan is unstoppable. The box office collections of the movie are just touching the sky and how! Ever since Pathaan was released, it has set the cash registers on fire as it is busy breaking and creating new records at the box office. speaking about day 3 collections, Pathaan has crossed the 150 crore mark with glory as it collected Rs 161 crores at the domestic markets.
Talking about the worldwide collections, Pathaan has crossed the 300 crore mark as it earned Rs 313 crore, thus making it the fastest film to cross the 300 crore mark in just 3 days. Well, speaking about box office records, we have made a list of the smashing records that Pathaan has created so far.
Pathaan smashing box office records:
1. The biggest opening of SRK
Shah Rukh Khan is surely ruling the box office just like a Pathaan. The movie started with a bang as it earned Rs 55 crores on its opening day. It is his first movie to achieve this considerable feat. The last film to come close to this number was Happy New Year which minted Rs 44.97 crores on day 1.
2. Biggest opening day in the history of Hindi cinema worldwide gross on day 1
Pathaan earned Rs 106 crores on day 1 at the global markets, thus creating history with this feat.
3. Fastest Hindi film to cross 100 crore mark on day 2, Highest grossing day in the history of Hindi cinema, set on Day 2
On Republic Day, Pathaan collected Rs 68 crore, thus making the grand total to Rs 123 crore on day 2. It is also the highest-grossing day in the history of Hindi cinema, set on Day 2, at the worldwide box office.
4. First movie to cross 50 crore mark on day 1
Interestingly, Shah Rukh Khan starrer becomes the first Hindi movie to earn Rs 55 crores on its opening. The movie is really becoming historic.
5. Highest-grossing opening movie post COVID-19
Several movies were released post the COVID-19 pandemic, which have been successful; however, Pathaan is an exception. With crossing the 50 crore, Pathaan becomes the highest-grossing opening movie.
6. Highest opening for a non-holiday release
Pathaan was released on a non-holiday day and it yet managed to make a blast at the box office as it brought Rs 55 crores on its opening day.
7. Highest-grossing film on day 2 in the history of cinema
Pathaan collected Rs 68 crores on day 2 at the domestic box office which is a huge number.
8. First Hindi movie to cross 100 crore mark worldwide on day 1
Not just the first Hindi movie but also the sixth Indian movie to cross 100 crore mark on day 1 in worldwide markets. It raked in Rs 106 crores on its first day.
9. Fastest film to cross 300 crore mark on day 3 worldwide
Siddharth Anand’s directorial venture entered the 300 crore club by collecting Rs 313 crores on day 3 at the global markets.
10. Highest-grossing opening weekend in the history of Indian cinema
Pathaan becomes Highest grossing opening weekend in the history of Indian cinema as it crosses the 300 crore mark.