We take Rajinikanth jokes positively, says star’s daughter
Superstar Rajinikanth‘s daughter Soundarya says people create jokes on her father as they believe he can do the “impossible”. That’s why the family takes the humour in a lighter vein.
Jokes on the southern icon are a rage online. Sample these – “Rajinikanth can eat dosa with chopsticks”; “Rajinikanth can cure cancer with his first aid box”; “Rajinikanth can sneeze with open eyes”.
Soundarya finds the jokes okay “because everybody feels that he can do the impossible, and I personally feel there is a lot of respect (for him). So, we take it positively”, she said.
“He is the ultimate, he is the best, he can do the impossible and he is the superstar,” added the proud daughter, who has directed her father in her debut film “Kochadaiiyan”.
She says he was always confident about the film, which is touted to be the country’s first motion capture photorealistic 3D animated film.
“He believed in it…Technology is something I know and he was confident that I could handle this project. He was aware of my dream to be a director and he has seen my creativity since my childhood,” said Soundarya, who is married to actor Dhanush.
* Once Rajinikanth’s leg fell on banana skin and the earth slipped from below.
* Rajinikanth’s cricket team beat Australia by an innings and 44 runs in a One-Day International.
* The world experienced tsunami Dec 26, 2004 because Rajinikanth sneezed.
* When Graham Bell invented the telephone, he found two missed calls from Rajinikanth!
* Only Rajini sir knows the exact number of stars in the sky.
* Rajinikanth once raced with Light. Light came third. Rajini’s shadow was second.
* Once a farmer put Rajinikanth’s picture as a scarecrow in his field, and guess what…the birds even brought back the grain they stole last year.
* Rajinikanth’s Class 6 notes are now known as Wikipedia.
* The ice age ended when Rajinikanth lost his cool.
* Only Rajinijanth has 32 wisdom teeth.
Inputs By IANS