- Birthday01 May, 1988
- Fun Trivia:Anushka Sharma cried on her way back home on not receiving the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The award that year had gone to Asin for her performance in Ghajini.
- Famous Quote:When it comes to work, I am focused. I work like a maniac.
- Place of Birth:Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
- Place of Residence:Mumbai
- Profession:Actress, Film Producer
Born to Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma and Ashima Sharma, Anushka Sharma started off her career as a full-time model. A successful audition at Yash Raj Films turned the tables for her and she made her film debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in 2008. The actress received extremely positive reviews for her performance in the film. Her third film Band Baaja Baaraat, despite being a moderate success, took her career to new heights and further cemented her position in Bollywood. In a career spanning almost nine years, Anushka has mostly seen successes. She won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012). She runs her own film production house Clean Slate Films in partnership with her brother Karnesh Sharma. When not in news for her films, she makes headlines for her relationship with Indian skipper Virat Kohli.