Rajpal Yadav made his first public appearance after being granted interim bail in the high-profile cheque-bounce case that had kept him in Tihar Jail. The Delhi High Court granted him bail until March 18 in the Rs 9-crore case after he deposited Rs 1.5 crore as part of the conditions set by the bench.
Rajpal Yadav Makes First Public Appearance After Interim Bail
Rajpal Yadav, who had surrendered to jail authorities earlier this month, stepped out of prison with relief and gratitude. Speaking to the media shortly after his release, the actor said, “I will complete 30 years in Bollywood in Mumbai in 2027. People from all over the country, children, old and young, are with me… The way the entire country and the world, my Bollywood, has loved me, if there are any allegations against me, I am available to answer.”
#WATCH | Delhi: Actor Rajpal Yadav from Tihar Jail after he was granted interim bail in a cheque bounce case by the High Court
— ANI (@ANI) February 17, 2026
He says, "I will complete 30 years in Bollywood in Mumbai in 2027. People from all over the country, children, old and young, are with me… The way the… pic.twitter.com/Zg1sYtzB0q
The actor spent 13 days in prison after failing to repay a 2012 loan for his film, Ata Pata Laapata. The actor has been facing mounting financial struggles ever since. His heartfelt words reflected his deep connection with his fans and colleagues. However, the case is far from over. The court will continue the proceedings and review the repayment details and Yadav’s compliance at the upcoming hearings.
Rajpal Yadav Thanks Bollywood For Support
He also expressed gratitude toward the judiciary and those who stood by him. “Thank you, High Court, for giving me a chance to share my side of the story,” Yadav added, acknowledging the court’s decision to allow him temporary freedom.
The actor’s journey through this challenging period was marked by broad industry support. Fellow artists and well-wishers like Sonu Sood, Gurumeet Chaudhary, Salman Khan, and Priyadarshan are publicly voicing their support. His brother, too, reacted positively after the interim bail was granted, saying optimistically, “Our good days are yet to come.” The actor’s wife, Radha Yadav, told PTI, “Everybody has stood by him. The industry has been supportive, a big thank you to everyone who is coming out to help.”
With his bail now secured, Rajpal Yadav is expected to address the media in greater detail soon as he prepares to return to work. The next court hearing is scheduled for March 18, when the case will be taken up again.
For more news and updates from the entertainment world, stay tuned to Bollywood Bubble.
Also Read: Rajpal Yadav Cheque Bounce Case: Delhi HC Grants Actor Bail In Rs 9 Cr Lawsuit

Varsha Tiwari is a budding content writer passionate about Bollywood, pop culture, and the stories behind the spotlight. She enjoys breaking down trends, celebrity moments, and film narratives into engaging, reader-friendly content. Always curious and observant, she is currently pursuing a Master’s in Communication and Journalism. Outside of writing, she enjoys painting because storytelling doesn’t always need words to make an impact.















